“Domin-wari” is a project by the Hokkaido government that provides Hokkaido residents (including foreign nationals) with discounts on travel and accommodations. Slow Life HOKKAIDO is now accepting reservations for Domin-wari discounted accommodation plans that include Hokkaido Support Coupons worth 2,000 yen. Take advantage of this limited offer and stay at your favorite onsen hotel in Hokkaido!
Reservation: 26 August 2022 (Fri) ～ 30 September 2022 (Fri)
Accommodation: 1 September 2022 (Thu) check-in ～ 1 October 2022 (Sat) check-out
※Sales of discounted accommodation plans may end without prior notice as soon as the allocated subsidy runs out.
Every person in your group must be a resident of Hokkaido, Aomori, Iwate, Miyagi, Akita, Yamagata, or Fukushima Prefecture.
※You will need to show an official ID that indicates your address during check-in at the hotel.
・You must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result during check-in.
・For residents of prefectures other than Hokkaido, you must have received at least 3 doses of the vaccine or test negative for COVID-19.
・For Hokkaido residents, you must have received your second vaccine dose at least 14 days prior to your check-in date.
・If you are showing a test result, it must include ①your name, ②the test result, ③the testing method, ④the testing institution name, ⑤the specimen collection date, ⑥the physician’s name, and ⑦the validity period of the test result.
・If you forget to bring the required documentation, and your vaccination status or test result cannot be confirmed during check-in, you cannot avail of the Domin-wari discount for your stay.
・You must take precautionary measures against infection even if you are fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19.
※The above conditions apply to every person in your group.
※Not required for children under 12 years old who are traveling with their parent or legal guardian.
All hotels and ryokans registered in the Domin-wari list of businesses
|Accommodation fee per person per night||Discount||Coupon value|
|¥3,000 ～ ¥3,999||¥1,500||¥2,000|
|¥4,000 ～ ¥4,999||¥2,000|
|¥5,000 ～ ¥5,999||¥2,500|
|¥6,000 ～ ¥7,999||¥3,000|
|¥8,000 ～ ¥9,999||¥4,000|
|¥10,000 or more||¥5,000|
※Discount is applicable to a maximum stay of 5 nights per reservation.
※The same hotel can be only be used for a maximum of 5 nights.
※Discount is also applicable for “workation” accommodation plans.
Hokkaido Support Coupon
For every person in your group and every night of accommodation, you will receive Hokkaido Support Coupons worth 2,000 yen (500 yen coupon×4).
The coupons will be handed to you during check-in at the hotel.
For details on the Hokkaido Support Coupon, check the official homepage.
Measures to Abide by
・Wear a mask at all times when in public spaces (except in hot spring baths).
・Refrain from talking loudly and maintain social distancing where possible.
・Minimize talking when eating meals or bathing in hot spring baths.
・Make use of the COCOA contact tracing app or the Hokkaido Corona Alert System (for smartphone users).
・Comply with guidelines set by the hotel regarding the prevention of infectious diseases.
・Cooperate with epidemiological investigations conducted by municipal health offices.
・If you find out that you have been in close contact with a COVID-19 infected person, contact the Hokkaido Bureau of Tourism immediately (TEL 011-206-6896) and follow the instructions of your municipal health office.
・If you find out that you are infected with COVID-19, contact the Hokkaido Bureau of Tourism immediately (TEL 011-206-6896).
Slow Life HOKKAIDO Recommended Hotel①
Tokachigawa Onsen Kangetsuen
Enjoy the famous moor hot spring of Tokachigawa Onsen and a Finnish-style sauna known as a Löyly.
You can also savor delicious meals made with the finest Tokachi ingredients.
Slow Life HOKKAIDO Recommended Hotel②
Tokachigawa Onsen Hotel Daiheigen
Refresh yourself in a newly renovated open-air bath, an esthetic jet bath, and other bath types.
For dinner, enjoy a buffet that includes tempura and teppanyaki, or traditional Japanese course.
※All photos are for illustration purposes only.
For details on guest rooms and accommodation plans, please check out the website of each hotel.
●Tokachigawa Onsen Kangetsuen
●Tokachigawa Onsen Hotel Daiheigen
※Prices listed in the hotel websites may differ from the actual selling price we offer.
※You can also make reservations for other hotels. Click here to see the list of hotels.
- Fill out the reservation form on this page. Make sure to include the following information in the “Special requests” field.
・Name of hotel
・Preferred room type and accommodation plan (including meal information)
・Date of check-in
・Date of check-out
・Full name, sex, and age of everyone in your group
・Preferred mode of contact (phone or e-mail)
※Our staff may contact you from a mobile phone number.
- After confirming your reservation details and the room availability, we will contact you regarding the price and the discount amount.
- Make the payment. You can pay by cash (at our office), bank transfer, credit card, or PayPay.
- After receiving your payment, we will send your reservation and itinerary slip.
- Go to the hotel on the day of your stay.
- During check-in, show an official ID and proof of vaccination/negative test result, then sign an agreement form. You will also receive the Hokkaido Support Coupons.
- Provision of discounted plans may be stopped if an outbreak of COVID-19 or other disease occurs in Hokkaido.
- Discount is applicable to a maximum stay of 5 nights per reservation. The same hotel can be only be used for a maximum of 5 nights.
- Discount is not applicable for business-only travel. It is applicable to “workation” accommodation plans.
- You will be charged the full accommodation fee if you do not show up at the hotel after making a reservation.
- This subsidy may not be used in conjunction with GoTo Travel and other national travel subsidies.
- Sales of discounted accommodation plans may end without prior notice as soon as the allocated subsidy runs out.
- In case of a cancellation from your side, we will charge you the applicable cancellation fees.