The “Atarashii Tabi no Style” (New Travel Style) is a project by the Hokkaido government that aims to promote and establish a new travel style in Hokkaido where both travelers and business operators implement comprehensive measures to prevent the spread of infectious diseases. Slow Life HOKKAIDO is taking part in this project, and we are now accepting reservations for discounted accommodation plans under the “Atarashii Tabi no Style” government subsidy.
●You and everyone in your group must be residents of Hokkaido, and live in the same residence.
●The hotel you are using must be in the same region of Hokkaido as your residence.
●You must strictly observe the “New Travel Style” rules listed below. For details, check the “Atarashii Tabi no Style” official website (Japanese language only).
●After making a reservation, you must be able to visit our office and show an official ID that indicates your address.
“New Travel Style” Rules
|Measures against Infectious Diseases||・Wear a mask
・Minimize talking during meals or hot spring bathing
・Refrain from shouting or loud animated talking in the hotel premises
・Make use of the COCOA contact tracing app or the Hokkaido Corona Alert System (for smartphone users)
・Comply with guidelines set by the hotel regarding the prevention of infectious diseases
|Questionnaire||・Answer the “New Travel Style” questionnaire|
|Others||・Cooperate with epidemiological investigations conducted by municipal health offices
・If you find out that you have been in close contact with a COVID-19 infected person, contact the Hokkaido Bureau of Tourism immediately (TEL 011-206-6896) and follow the instructions of your municipal health office.
・If you find out that you are infected with COVID-19, contact the Hokkaido Bureau of Tourism immediately (TEL 011-206-6896)
・Submit a consent form that indicates your agreement to abide by the above rules
Applications: 2 April 2021 (Fri) ～ 28 April 2021 (Wed)
Accommodations: 5 April 2021 (Mon) ～ 30 April 2021 (check-out date)
※Sales of subsidized accommodation plans may end without prior notice as soon as the allocated subsidy runs out.
|Original accommodation fee per person per night||Subsidy|
|¥3,000 ～ ¥3,999||¥1,500|
|¥4,000 ～ ¥4,999||¥2,000|
|¥5,000 ～ ¥5,999||¥2,500|
|¥6,000 ～ ¥9,999||¥3,000|
|¥10,000 ～ ¥14,999||¥5,000|
|¥15,000 ～ ¥19,999||¥7,500|
|¥20,000 or more||¥10,000|
Slow Life HOKKAIDO Recommended Hotel①
Tokachigawa Onsen Kangetsuen
Enjoy the famous moor hot spring of Tokachigawa Onsen and a Finnish-style sauna known as a Löyly.
You can also savor delicious meals made with the finest Tokachi ingredients.
Slow Life HOKKAIDO Recommended Hotel②
Tokachigawa Onsen Hotel Daiheigen
Refresh yourself in a newly renovated open-air bath, an esthetic jet bath, and other bath types.
For dinner, enjoy a buffet that includes tempura and teppanyaki, or traditional Japanese course.
※All photos are for illustration purposes only.
For details on guest rooms and accommodation plans, please check out the website of each hotel.
●Tokachigawa Onsen Kangetsuen
●Tokachigawa Onsen Hotel Daiheigen
※Prices listed in the hotel websites may differ from the actual selling price we offer.
※Tokachigawa Onsen hotels can only be used by residents living in the Tokachi, Kushiro, Nemuro, and Okhotsk regions of Hokkaido.
※You can also make reservations for other hotels besides the ones listed above. Please inquire for details.
- Fill out the reservation form on this page. Make sure to include the following information in the “Special requests” field.
・Name of hotel
・Preferred room type and accommodation plan (including meal information)
・Date of check-in
・Date of check-out
・Full name, sex, and date of birth of everyone in your group
・Preferred mode of contact (phone or e-mail)
※Our staff may contact you from a mobile phone number.
※For the payment method, please select “Cash payment at our office”.
- After confirming your reservation details and the room availability, we will contact you regarding the price and the subsidy amount.
- Come to our office during our business hours (For every person in your group, please bring an official ID that indicates the address ※Not required for children 15 years and below).
- We will check your official ID and ask you to sign the consent form.
- After you make the payment, we will give you the confirmation slip for your reservation.
- Go to the hotel on the day of your stay
- Fill out the “New Travel Style” questionnaire during your stay.
- Provision of the subsidy may be stopped if a State of Emergency or stay-at-home request is declared for Hokkaido.
- Provision of the subsidy may be stopped for a specific hotel or region if an infection cluster arises.
- Business travelers are not eligible for the subsidy.
- The subsidy is applicable to a maximum 2-night stay.
- You will not be eligible for the subsidized fee if you do not show up at the hotel after making a reservation.
- The subsidy may not be used in conjunction with GoTo Travel and other national travel subsidies.
- Sales of subsidized accommodation plans may end without prior notice as soon as the allocated subsidy runs out.
- In case of a cancellation from your side, we will charge you the applicable cancellation fees.