The “HOKKAIDO LOVE! Wari” is a part of a nationwide travel discount project by Japanese government to help the recovery of the domestic travel and tourism industry. The project gives travelers up to 40% discount on their accommodation fees (max. 5,000 yen per person per night), and up to 3,000 yen worth of Hokkaido Support Coupons. Slow Life HOKKAIDO is now accepting reservations for “HOKKAIDO LOVE! Wari” discounted accommodation plans. Take advantage of this limited offer and stay at your favorite onsen hotel in Hokkaido!
Reservation: 11 October 2022 (Tue) ～ 28 December 2022 (Tue)
Accommodation: 11 October 2022 (Tue) check-in ～ 28 December 2022 (Wed) check-out
※Sales of discounted accommodation plans may end without prior notice as soon as the allocated subsidy runs out.
All residents of Japan (including foreign nationals)
During check-in at the hotel, every person in your group must show the following documentation:
① Valid official ID that indicates your address
② Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test
※② is not required for children under 12 years old who are traveling with their parent or legal guardian living in the same address.
※For proof of COVID-19 vaccination, you must have received at least 3 doses.
※For PCR tests, the test must have been taken within 3 days prior to your date of check-in.
※For qualitative antigen tests, the test must have been taken within 1 day prior to your date of check-in.
※PCR test results must include ①your name, ②the test result, ③the testing method, ④the testing institution name, ⑤the specimen collection date, ⑥the physician’s name, and ⑦the validity period of the test result.
※You can show a photo (on a smartphone etc.) or a photocopy of the required documentation.
※If you forget to bring the required documentation and your vaccination status or test result cannot be confirmed during check-in, you cannot avail of the discount for your stay.
Rate: 40% of accommodation fee
Maximum amount: 5,000 yen per person per night
※Discount is applicable for accommodation plans with an original price of at least 5,000 yen for weekdays or 2,000 yen for weekends/holidays.
※Applicable to a maximum stay of 7 nights per reservation.
Hokkaido Support Coupon
You will receive Hokkaido Support Coupons based on the following:
Weekdays: 3,000 yen per person per night
Weekends/holidays: 1,000 yen per person per night
※ An accommodation day is considered a weekend/holiday if both the check-in day and the following day fall on a either a Saturday, Sunday, or national holiday.
※ The coupons will be handed to you during check-in at the hotel.
※ For details on the Hokkaido Support Coupon, check the official homepage.
- Fill out the reservation form on this page. Make sure to include the following information in the “Special requests” field.
・Name of hotel
・Preferred room type and accommodation plan (including meal information)
・Date of check-in
・Date of check-out
・Full name, sex, and age of everyone in your group
・Preferred mode of contact (phone or e-mail)
※Our staff may contact you from a mobile phone number.
- After confirming your reservation details and the room availability, we will contact you regarding the price and the discount amount.
- Make the payment. You can pay by cash at our office, bank transfer, credit card, or PayPay.
- After receiving your payment, we will send your reservation and itinerary document.
- Go to the hotel on the day of your stay.
- During check-in, show an official ID and proof of vaccination/negative test result, then sign an agreement form. You will also receive the Hokkaido Support Coupons.
- The period of the discount may be extended depending on the policy of the national government.
- Provision of discounted plans may be stopped if an outbreak of COVID-19 or other disease occurs.
- You will be charged the full accommodation fee if you do not show up at the hotel after making a reservation.
- This subsidy may not be used in conjunction with GoTo Travel and other national travel subsidies.
- Sales of discounted accommodation plans may end without prior notice as soon as the allocated subsidy runs out.
- In case of a cancellation from your side, we will charge you the applicable cancellation fees.