In line with our corporate mission to “create, deliver, and record valuable information”, Kunaw Publishing recognizes that the protection of personal information is a social responsibility. The Company shall take the utmost care when handling and storing personal information.
The Company shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information.
When collecting personal information, the Company will clarify its purpose of use as much as possible, and will limit its use to the scope of the purpose specified.
The Company shall take appropriate administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
The Company acknowledges your rights to disclose, correct, or delete your own personal information, and will appropriately respond to such requests in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
The personal information we collect includes but is not limited to your name, gender, country, telephone number, e-mail address, and your travel preferences. This information is collected when you make and confirm a tour booking, send an inquiry, participate in our promotions, or connect with us via social media.
Use of Information
We will collect, store, use and process your personal information only for the purpose of providing tours and related travel services. This includes but is not limited to processing your booking, contacting you and responding to your inquiries, and organizing your tour, including making arrangements with our contractors and other service providers.
We may also use and process your personal information to improve our products and services. With your permission, we may send you information on tours and related travel services and products. This service will be terminated upon your request.
We may use and process non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to information on gender and geographical location, for the purpose of data analysis and marketing.
Third Party Disclosure
Kunaw Publishing shall not disclose personal information of a customer to a third party, except in the following cases:
- The customer has provided prior consent to the disclosure.
- It is deemed necessary to protect a person’s life, body, or property, and it is difficult or impractical to obtain the consent of the individual.
- It is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
- It is made in cooperation with national or local authorities, or an entity appointed by such authorities to enforce the law or carry out legal process, and in which seeking the consent of the individual could affect such enforcement or legal process.
- The information is in a form that is not personally identifiable.
- The information is provided to a business partner or contractor to the extent necessary in order to render a certain service to the individual.
Slow Life HOKKAIDO
Kunaw Publishing Inc.
Nishi 16 Kita 1-25, Obihiro-shi,
Hokkaido 080-0046, Japan